Sorry, nothing in cart.
- Welcome to the website (the “Site”) of Mini In The Box Limited. (“Moqino.com”). Moqino.com provides its services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (the “Agreement”). In addition, when you use any Moqino.com service (e.g., Customer Reviews), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. Moqino.com reserves the right to change this Site and these terms and conditions at any time.
Accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement, so please read this agreement carefully before proceeding.
Use of Site
- You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Moqino.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your Internet browser only for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by Moqino.com in advance. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
- Except as permitted in the paragraph above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by Moqino.com in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by Moqino.com in advance. Moqino.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Moqino.com believes that customer conduct violates applicable laws or is harmful to Moqino.com’s interests.
- You shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) violates or infringes upon the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, discriminatory, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the laws of the U.S. or the laws of any other country that may apply; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses, or other harmful code or properties. Moqino.com may assign you a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and Moqino.com has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site.
You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this site by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of this site is actually authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including without limitation financial obligations) incurred through such access or use.
- You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify Moqino.com of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security.
- This “Site” is owned by Light In The Box Limited (“Moqino.com”) [Reg. No. 1141168] registered under HongKong SAR laws with registered address at 4D,BLOCK B,ChangTai Garden,Bai Hua 4 road,Futian District, ShenZhen China.
Reviews and Comments
Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Agreement or on the Site, anything that you submit or post to the Site and/or provide Moqino.com, including, without limitation, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) is and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary, and by submitting or posting, you agree to irrevocably license the entry and all IP rights related thereto (excluding the moral rights such as authorship right) to Moqino.com without charge and Moqino.com shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. All Submissions shall automatically become the sole and exclusive property of Moqino.com and shall not be returned to you and you agree not to raise any dispute in connection with any use of the entry by Moqino.com in the future.
You warrant that your Submissions, in whole or in part, are clear and free of any IP right infringement, disputes or third party claims. Moqino.com assumes no liability for any misuse of copyright or any other rights of third parties by you. You undertake to defense for and indemnify the Sponsor against any losses caused due to the use of the entries for any purposes.
- In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant Moqino.com the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, or other Content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the reviews, comments, and other Content that you post on this Site and that use of your reviews, comments, or other Content by Moqino.com will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead Moqino.com or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions or Content. Moqino.com may, but shall not be obligated to remove or edit any Submissions (including comments or reviews) for any reason.
- All text, graphics, photographs or other images, button icons, audio clips, logos, slogans, trade names or word software and other contents on the website of Moqino.com (collectively, “Content”), belongs exclusively to Moqino.com or its appropriate content suppliers. You may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, publicly perform, distribute or commercially exploit any of the Content or otherwise dispose of any of the Content in a way not permitted by Moqino.com, without Moqino.com’s express prior written consent. The use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on Moqino.com as well as the use of Moqino.com trademarks or service marks in meta-tags is strictly prohibited. You may view and use the Content only for your personal information and for shopping and ordering on the Site and for no other purpose. If you happen to come across any of our content hosted on a third-party site, please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]. You can also reach us via phone at 18606030036 7AM-4PM Beijing local time, or by mail at: Diantong Shidai Guangchang Building #2 Suite D, 7 Jiuxianqiao Beilu, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this Site (the “Compilation”) belong exclusively to Moqino.com. You may not use Moqino.com’s Content or Compilation in any manner that disparages or discredits Moqino.com or in any way that is likely to cause confusion or violation of any applicable laws or regulations. All software used on this Site (the “Software”) is the property of Moqino.com and/or its Software suppliers. The Content, the Compilation and the Software are all protected under state, national and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Moqino.com. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
- It is the policy of Moqino.com to take appropriate action where necessary to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal and International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, patent and all or any other Intellectual Property laws. If you are an intellectual property rights owner and you believe that Moqino.com sells, offers for sale, or makes available goods and/or services that infringe your intellectual property rights, then send the following information in its entirety to [email protected].
- Information required
- 1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
- 2. A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
- 3. A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site (product(s) URL);
- 4. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- 5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law;
- 6. Identification of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the Website (e.g. “XYZ copyright”, “ABC trademark, Reg. No. 123456, registered 1/1/04”, etc); and
- 7. A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
Termination and Effect of Termination
- In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, Moqino.com may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Agreement or revoke any or all of your rights granted under this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and Moqino.com shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s), and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Except as otherwise provided in the standard terms of sale that govern the same of each product on this site, this site, the products offered for sale on it and the transactions conducted through it are provided by Moqino.com on an “as is” basis. Moqino.com makes no prepresntations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site except as provided here to the full extent permissible by applicable law, Moqino.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, title, quiet enjoyment, data accuracy, and system integration. This site may include inaccuracies, mistakes or typographical errors. Moqino.com does not warrant that the content will be uninterrupted or error free. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Moqino.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, special, or consequential damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Moqino.com’s total liability to you for any damages (regardless of the foundation for the action) shall not exceed in the aggregate the amount of fees actually paid by you to Moqino.com during the month immediately preceding the act allegedly giving rise to Moqino.com’s liability.
- Please note that the price quoted for each item on the Site should be regarded as an invitation for offer and should not be regarded as an offer. Your order is an offer for purchase, which will be accepted when Moqino.com confirms your order. There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. Moqino.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We may contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Transfer of Title
- Title to the products in your order will be transferred to you when the products leave our warehouse and are delivered to the carrier for shipment to an address designated by you in the order. All liabilities and risks to the products will also be transferred to you at that time. By placing an order on this Site, you authorize LIGHT IN THE BOX LIMITED to engage third party shipping services on your behalf.
- If you reside in a country within the European Union, these terms are an agreement between you and LIGHTINTHEBOX (UK) LIMITED. Under this agreement, goods and/or services will be delivered via LIGHTINTHEBOX (UK) LIMITED as an agent of LIGHT IN THE BOX LIMITED or by LIGHT IN THE BOX LIMITED, depending on the type of payment method used for the purchase of the goods and/or services. If you reside in any other country, then these terms are an agreement between you and LIGHT IN THE BOX LIMITED and goods and/or services will be delivered by LIGHT IN THE BOX LIMITED directly.
- While Moqino.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Moqino.com cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Moqino.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is priced incorrectly, Moqino.com may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Pricing in Different Currencies
- Pricing of products sold by Moqino.com is based upon figures calculated in U.S. Dollars (US$). Prices displayed in other currencies are converted from U.S. Dollars according to the most up to date conversion rates. Due to fluctuating currency values, prices displayed in non-U.S. denominations of currency on the Site, other than on the individual product page, may not be the most current. Areas of the Site where non-U.S. denominations of currency might be inaccurate include, but are not limited to, promotional banners, promotional pages, and information on product category pages. The price displayed on an individual product page, regardless of currency denomination, is the current price you are liable to pay to Moqino.com, excluding shipping.
- Where the parties fail to settle dispute within 30 days after such dispute occurs, they agree to submit such a dispute to Hong Kong International Arbitration Center (the “HKIAC”) for arbitration which shall be conducted in accordance with the HKIAC arbitration rules in effect at the time of applying for arbitration. The arbitral awards are final and binding upon both parties.
- This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Moqino.com is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
- You agree that Moqino.com’s remedy at law for any actual or threatened breach of this Agreement would be inadequate and that Moqino.com shall be entitled to specific performance or injunctive relief, or both, in addition to any damages that Moqino.com may be legally entitled to recover, together with reasonable expenses of any form of dispute resolution, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees.
- No right or remedy of Moqino.com shall be exclusive of any other, whether at law or in equity, including, without limitation, damages injunctive relief, attorneys’ fees and expenses.
- No instance of waiver by Moqino.com of its rights or remedies under these terms and conditions shall imply any obligation to grant any similar, future, or other waiver.